Monday, April 5, 2010

Eldora Nordic

I included the Eldora Mountain Resort in my Moon Denver guidebook and I'd like to add a few details. For one thing, kids under 5 pay only $8 for lift tickets! Woo-hoo! Loving a bargain and my daughter sure likes the chairlift. Also, I am excited to get better at cross-country skiing and had a blast in a lesson there with my 4-year old recently. However, there isn't much flat land for us beginners on those trails. Maybe better for snowshoes and intermediates. Either way, I highly recommend the twice daily nordic classes offered--such a kind and patient instructor.

Meanwhile, down in Nederland....we're looking forward to the Carousel of Happiness opening this spring and seeing if it will be worthy of inclusion in the next edition of my Moon Denver guidebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment