Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bye-bye Stylelicious

I just got an email the other day that the fashionable kids clothing store Stylelicious of Denver's Cherry Creek North neighborhood is closing. I went to their website for details, but they don't mention on there if they are going to just have an online presence or if there is a closing date. I hope to swing by later this week for details. We have bought some really cute clothes there and will miss them. I wrote about Stylelicious in my Moon Denver guidebook "Shops" chapter and I have to say that the Cherry Creek North shopping district seems to be going through a contraction still with so many independent businesses closing. Too bad. I'm curious to see what types of businesses appear next.

UPDATE: We hit the sale yesterday and apparently the owners of Stylelicious are moving to So. Cal. where they may reopen. I think Denver needs more hip children's clothing boutiques than So. Cal., but it's not up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment