Monday, April 12, 2010

Be a Denver insider

I am feeling pretty cool. I have discovered something new in Denver that I don't think many people know about. First, oops! A little oversight in my Moon Denver guidebook "Shops" chapter. I should have certainly included Eron Johnson Antiques on N. Broadway as it is a rather grand antique store with a stellar reputation. The other night though I went to a CD release party, www.davidrynhart.com, at the Eron Johnson Antiques warehouse. The fact that I got completely lost trying to find the warehouse made it seem all that much more special! I went to www.eronjohnsonantiques.com later and scrolled down to "Events" where I learned that they do hose the occasional random event there. These seem to be events that you might only know about if you were invited by the group speaking/performing, but I don't think they are closed to the general public. Worth checking from time to time for an unexpected night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment