Thursday, July 16, 2009

Denver's Buchi Cafe Cubano gets thumbs up!

Although they opened just after my Moon Denver guidebook was completed in 2008, I've already written on this blog about Buchi Cafe Cubano and how I will definitely be including this gem of a restaurant/coffee shop in my next edition. This week the restaurant received a rave review from Westword:

http://www.westword.com/2009-07-16/restaurants/buchi-caf-cubano-offers-an-authentic-taste-of-cuba-and-a-great-cup-of-coffee/

Note that they just got a liquor license and hours will change for all of us rum drinkers out there. Yum!

And today is Third Thursdays, when a portion of the day's proceeds are donated to local schools. Don't miss it!

2 comments:

  1. Will you buy me coffee or lunch at this place if I come to Denver? Sounds muy rico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st Thursday at Cafe Buchi was just added as Valdez Day. Head over to Cafe Buchi on the 1st Thursday of the month and a portion of the sales will go to support Valdez Elementary!

    ReplyDelete