Sunday, July 12, 2009

Denver area Splash!

We had such a fun time yesterday at the Splash Aquatics Park that I wrote about on page 116 of my Moon Denver guidebook. I write this for two reasons:

1. To let my readers know that I included places and things to do in my Denver guidebook that I truly do enjoy myself! And yes, as I said, it was jammed full on a summer day. Still, that wild, screaming--splashing!--was what made it fun. We had my daughter's birthday party there and I loved not cleaning my own house before or after a party, then going out for ice cream in downtown Golden later.

2. The full name is The Splash at Fossil Trace Aquatics Park, so perhaps I need to make that change in my next edition. Also, if you miss the turn off, it's a long way back around to the entrance following the little blue signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment