Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NEW!...Vail's Westin Riverfront

On page 193 of my Moon Denver guidebook I included only a couple of hotels for Vail. I promise you there will be many more selections in my next edition! For now, let me start with the stunning Westin Riverfront (which is technically in Avon, but it's all part of the Vail Valley) at the base of Beaver Creek Mountain. I know, I know, I usually emphasize locally-owned but look at that pool! And then there is the Spa Anjali with their own line of locally-made fantastic-smelling body care products. The stellar guest rooms have the Westin "Heavenly" touch as usual. To learn more or book a reservation, go to www.starwoodhotels.com/westin. The Riverfront Gondola can pick you up for a mountaintop ride right outside the front door to begin your adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment