Sunday, August 23, 2009

Denver Center for the Performing Arts subscriptions

Although I included all of the theaters within the Denver Center for the Performing Arts in the Arts & Leisure chapter of my Moon Denver guidebook, I did not tell readers about the subscriptions. Anyone can subscribe to Denver Center Attractions (Broadway shows and musicals) and/or Denver Center Theatre Company (local productions) to get ticket discounts, advance notice, great seats and more! A great way to save yourself a few dollars and still support the arts. And they get some fantastic shows here--I recently saw "August" Osage County" and it was splendid. I had a friend who when she had a really fabulous night out would often say, "I feel like I'm not in Denver in anymore!" as if this were the highest compliment. But I know what she means in that a night of good theatre can transport you from your own reality for a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment