Monday, June 8, 2009

Denver's Little Man Ice Cream

People are as picky about their ice cream as they are about their beer. I've decided that I will most definitely add Little Man Ice Cream to my next edition of my Moon Denver guidebook. You can't miss Little Man if you come over the 16th Street Pedestrian Bridge into the Highlands neighborhood, where this oversized replica of an old-fashioned milk can attracts ice cream lovers year-round. The location is awesome directly across the street from Hirshorn Park and playground, around the corner from Vita Restaurant, down the street from Z Cuisine. I like Little Man for many reasons, but confess they are not my #1 favorite ice cream. However, there are many people who put it at the top of their list and that's why I'm adding it to mine--and maybe yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment