Friday, November 13, 2009

Marriott's Second Home Kitchen & Bar in Denver's Cherry Creek District

Of course I included the JW Marriott in my Moon Denver guidebook, but I don't think I really recommended it. Well, now I do! I had a chance to tour a suite and nosh on appetizers at the Second Home Kitchen & Bar. First the suite: did I see two bathrooms? Wow. Amazing views of the mountains, downtown, Cheesman Park, walking distance to great Cherry Creek shops and such a spacious room, or make that rooms with an 's'. The patio with cozy outdoor modern fire pit is the best for a chic night out. I cannot wait to go back and make a meal of those sweet potato chips and dip! The homemade tater tots were to die for--all of it as advertised, delicious and just sophisticated enough comfort food. I will be adding Second Home as its on restaurant listing in my next edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment