Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Denver's LoHi Steakhouse

I'm a proud resident of Denver's Highlands neighborhood as you may know from reading my Moon Denver guidebook. I'll be adding a new restaurant in my neighborhood to the next edition of my Denver guidebook. Tonight I had a chance to try the relatively new LoHi Steakhouse at 32nd & Tejon. I am so thrilled with the rehab inside and out on this place that I'd just about recommend it on that alone. The food is pretty basic--steaks (of course), burgers, sandwiches with dinner, lunch and brunch all served here depending on the day of the week. But it was a decent meal and if I'd had more time, I would have stayed for a chocolate pudding dessert that sounded scrumptious. My only complaint would be the way too loud music. Now I understand why the patio is always so crowded! You can probably hear each other out there. Still, the place was pretty packed with pretty people all enjoying a drink and a bite on a late summer Wednesday night. Insider tip: They also offer Little Man Ice Cream from the nearby ice cream "can" on their dessert menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment