Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ooh la la, Teatro!

Last night I was lucky enough to attend the Colorado Tourism Office's annual event at the Hotel Teatro. I included the Hotel Teatro as Denver's best luxury hotel on page 148 of Moon Denver and on page 154 in the "Hotels" chapter listings. They had two beautiful suites opened up for the event last night and if you can afford it, the view from the 8th floor is spectacular to the west. I loved the images of theater productions form year's past at the DCPA next door, especially the epic Tantalus show. Chef and restauranteur Kevin Taylor (his namesake restaurant is included on page 44 of Moon Denver) was there promoting yet another new venue he is opening in Denver this year. I'll be posting those details as soon as I can visit his latest restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment